Best Body Shaver for Men
Keeping your body well groomed is important as a man, especially when you enter the world of dating, in this post we’re going to discuss the best body shaver for men so you can keep your body well groomed.
Studies have found that women are more attracted to men with heavy facial hair. Well-groomed men who have beards or facial hair get 37% more dates and matches on dating apps/sites compared to those who just have scruff that is unkempt.
9 out of 10 women agree that well-groomed men are more attractive, especially when compared to those who have no beards or facial hair. In fact, when surveyed, 91% of women preferred the clean groomed look to a man in all of his hair compared to overly hairy. In fact, it increases attractiveness by over 19%.
That said, knowing which body shaver is best to keep your hairy self in check can get complicated. That is why you will find a list with the best body shaver for men below.
Top 5 best body shavers for men
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100, BG2040
This design is one which naturally follows the contours of the body, so it prevents scratching and gives the body the perfect shave, no matter where you use it. Designed for men, the blades and trimmers are fit for shaving and trimming the chest, abs, legs, groin, back, shoulders, and underarms.
You can use it wet or dry, which means you can shave in the shower. What’s more, with the dual sided design there is no need to use shaving cream. The shave head will prevent any cuts or nicks while still capturing hair both long and short in one sweep.
- There is a 3D pivoting head that allows you to get a closer shave without the same degree of skin irritation.
- The materials used on this body shaver are meant to protect your skin in part because they are hypo-allergenic.
- The blades are rounded on the trimmer and the comb to prevent scratching.
- You can use it wet or dry.
- You can use it cordless, and just recharge it before each use.
- You have to let it charge for 24 hours before you use it for the first time.
- On that note, if you have a particularly large area or thick hair to try and control, the batteries might wear out here or there, or need a break to recharge.
All in all a great body shaver, which is to be expected from Philips, it’s not overly expensive but not as good as value as the SKM which is why we’ve rated that the best body shaver for men. For more info on the Philips Norelco bodygroom however, click here to be taken to the Amazon product page.
Philips QG3364/49 Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit
This kit offers seven tools in one, making it the ideal unit for styling you full face, head, and body. It includes detail trimmers, nose trimmers, a beard comb, stubble comb, mini foil shave, hair clipping comb, and metal guard trimmer.
- The blades are made from Chromium steel so they are self-sharpening.
- The turbo boost on it lets you work with even the thickest of hair. In fact, you can use the unit cordless for up to one hour before it needs to recharge.
- With a lithium ion battery you can opt to use a five minute quick charge to complete one full trim.
- You have twelve length settings for your hair, with 1mm of difference between them so that you can get the best shave.
- When the unit is used with the close trimmer it can present with discomfort, as if it were pulling the hair not trimming it.
- You might find that the attachments fit snugly at first but with regular use they become loose, making it hard to hold them in place.
For more info on the Philips QG3364/49 Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit click here where you can see some more positive reviews for this fantastic kit.
Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit
This unit is ideal for travel. It comes with eight attachments for all grooming necessities including hair combs, beard and stubble combs, detail trimmers, and regular shavers. The surgical steel blades are long lasting and to clean the attachments, all you need do is rinse them.
- You can rely on the lithium battery to provide up to one hour of cordless power before you have to recharge.
- There is a storage bag that lets you take it on the go.
- The downside is that it won’t really hold the charge as long as claimed, depending on how thick your hair is. What’s more, if you use it regularly, you might find that within one or two months the main clipper will stiffen, which results in the battery life draining much faster. You might find the battery life draining even faster with regular use.
This is a highly rated body shaver & possibly a contender for the best body shaver for men, it was a tough call. For more info on the Remington all in 1 click here.
Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer, Hair Clipper, Men’s, Cordless/Corded Operation with 3 Comb Attachments and 39 Adjustable Trim Settings, Washable
This design is award winning because of the sharp 45 degree angled blades that are stainless steel but designed to cleanly and quickly cut all hair on the body. There is a rubberized grip that offers total control as you move it along your body.
- There is a quick adjust trimmer dial as well as three combs.
- There are 39 different settings. You can cut, detail, sculpt, and trim.
- You can clean it with water.
- It will not work well trimming a beard or a mustache.
All in all a great body shaver for men but it comes with a price tag, we really like it hence it’s made our top 5, however it’s not the best if you’re on a tight budget. For more info however, click here.
Electric Razor For Men, SKM 3 in 1 5D Floating Heads Washable Rechargeable Wet and Dry Shaver
This three in one unit is a shaver and cutter to keep all of your hair trim. Entirely waterproof you can wash the whole unit or use it in the shower. There is a rechargeable stand that will charge it in five hours, ready to use for ten days thereafter.
- There are five floating razor heads as well as a double loop knife net that increases the full area shaved with each move by 50%
- The razor heads all rely on individual reflex action systems to automatically adjust to the natural shape and contour of the body, to manage any thickness of hair, and to cut hair growing in any direction.
- It’s priced very reasonably
- The only thing close to negative about this is that some users have reported it works well for the body but not as well on their face.
With next to nothing negative about it, the Electric Razor For Men, SKM 3 in 1 5D Floating Heads Washable Rechargeable Wet and Dry Shaver is the best body shaver for men, for more info on this shaver click here.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this post on the best body shaver for men, let us know how you get on & if you use any of the shavers that have been featured,