Best Wooden Beard Comb
In this article we’re going to discuss the best wooden beard comb & why keeping a beard can reap many benefits. Gillete and Tinder worked together to complete a study involving thousands of females who stated that 74% of men who are well-groomed get more dates. Only 55% of men shave before a date today, in college. And it is apparently for a good reason: women find the scruff more attractive.
What’s more, studies indicate that 9 out of 10 women agree that well-groomed men are more attractive than those who do not make the effort to remain well groomed.
On the note of being well-groomed, nothing keeps the beard flawless quite like a wooden comb. But what constitutes the best?
This list will show you the best wooden beard comb on the market
Beardeur Classic Wooden Beard Comb
Beardeur supplies a small unit for male facial hair care complete with a conditioning oil, softener, and comb. This comb is made of wood, small, perfectly sized to run across one side of the face, then the other, and down the middle. Designed to be used in conjunction with the oils and conditioners, the teeth on the comb are tough so any hair can be combed through with ease.
- The large teeth make it easy to use on thick or thin hair.
- The comb comes with an oil, so you can treat your beard hair too.
- The wooden comb will not snag in such a way that it damages the hair.
- The comb even has its own box so you can take just it on the go.
- The only bad associated with the product is with the oils and conditioners sold alongside the comb. The comb itself seems sturdy and well-reviewed.
This is a good wooden beard comb, but not the best in our opinion but it proves vry good value for money as you are getting so much more than just a wooden beard comb with the kit, if you are interested in finding out some more information about the Beardeur Classic Wooden Beard Comb you can click here & you’ll be taken to the Amazon product page where it’s priced very competitively. For the best wooden beard comb keep reading.
Huntsman Hair and Beard Comb
The Huntsmanwooden beard comb is a square design with big teeth meant to help balms and oils go straight through the hair without snagging or static.
- The comb is made of wood so that it does not create static when you use it.
- The design comes with a slim carrying case so men can take it on the go.
- It is designed to apply oils and conditioners with ease.
- You can use the same comb on your hair and your beard.
- The wood is light and solid.
- While a great comb, sanded and smooth,, the lack of splinters or snags is made irrelevant if used on very coiled or thick hair, in which cases the teeth are too narrow to make it through.
This is fantastic wooden beard comb, why else would we feature it on our site, if you are interested in finding out some more information about the Huntsman Beard Hair and Beard Comb you can click here & you’ll be taken to the Amazon product page. For the best wooden beard comb keep reading.
BushKlawz – 2Klawz Hair Comb for Men-Hair and Beard Comb with Wide and Fine Teeth
The BushKlawz comb is one of the few on the market that has the wide and fine teeth on it. This means that users with all types of thickness can rely on it. Of course, those who only have one thickness and do not need options, might not find this as appealing, but nonetheless it remains one of the top combs there is.
- It is a full sized comb, not a small travel comb.
- It has the two teeth sizes making it good for curly, straight, thick, thin, long, or short hair.
- It is made out of Pearwood which alleviates static or frizz after use. This particular wood also means there is no overbearing wood scent that gets mixed into your beard.
- It is four times stronger than plastic combs, so there is no chance of it breaking while you use it.
- You can glide is through tangles without issue.
- You can distribute natural oils or conditioners equally and evenly through the hair.
- So far there really are no negatives aside from the fact that it is fully sized, so it won’t necessarily fit into a pocket if you are taking it on the road.
As you can see there’s a massive number of pro’s with this comb that far outweigh the cons, in our opinion this is the best wooden beard comb, if you are interested in finding out some more information about the BushKlawz Hair Comb for Men-Hair and Beard Comb with Wide and Fine Teeth you can click here & you’ll be taken to the Amazon product page where it’s priced very competitively.
Beard Care Co Pocket Sized Wooden Beard Comb For Men on the Go
Beard Care Company has designed a pocket sized wooden comb that has an ergonomic curve in the handle, making it easier to grip and glide through the hair.
- The pocket sized nature of it, just under four inches, allows men to keep this comb on their person, such as in a pocket, or at a desk, so that unruly hairs can be maintained at any time.
- Made out of strong wood, it can be used on a variety of hair thicknesses without issue.
- The teeth are thin so it works through all parts of the beard hair, removing all tangles and smoothing the hair.
- There is a free style guide which accompanies the comb so you get free tricks and tips for beard hair maintenance.
- The pocket sized nature is a double edged sword which, in spite of its benefits, is smaller than normal combs which means you need more time to work it through a bigger beard.
- In some cases the smallness of the teeth means that regular use will bend or curve the teeth toward one another.
This is fantastic wooden beard comb & has more benefits than it does negatives, it’s super handy & easy to carry about so we absolutely love it! If you want some more info on this bad boy, you can click here & you’ll be taken to the Amazon product page where they have some great reviews & a number of buying options.
PureGLO Green Sandalwood Comb
The PureGLO comb has a nice handle on it, one which allows you to hold the handle and not the actual comb when you slide it through the beard. You can use this comb on all of your hair without worry of static or frizz.
- Very few wooden beard combs state openly what type of wood is used, but this one does.
- It is a detangling comb by design, with natural aromas generated by the sandalwood.
- It is rich in natural proteins and is anti-static
- It is a sandalwood so there is no getting around the smell.
Another great wooden beard comb, we really like the feel of this one, however the smell for some can be a bit off putting, but it’s pretty subtle & we like it. If you want some more info on the PureGLO Green Sandalwood Comb, you can click here & you’ll be taken to the Amazon product page where they have some great reviews.
Conclusion – The Best Wooden Beard Comb
Overall, when you are searching for an ideal comb meant to brush oils and conditioners through your scruff without snagging, splintering, or breaking, the best option on the market is the BushKlawz 2Klaws Hair Comb. This design is a full comb, sure, with both types of teeth, however, there are no negative reviews, no dissatisfied customers & we have had no issues with it, everything about it screams effective and high value. Bushklaws also do a 4Klawz version which we haven’t tried but it looks cool so we’ll have to review it in the future once we get our hands on it.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this post on the best wooden beard comb, let us know below how you get on & if you’ve ever used any of the combs recommended.