So, here we have another product from Phillips. Guys, I can honestly vouch for this company – their products are legit. This particular product cost nearly 4x what cheaper beard and mustache trimmers will cost you.
I’ll be honest with you – just looking at this grooming machine sends warm tingles through my spine. I guess I’m just weird like that. Jokes aside, this groomer is NO JOKE. Let’s look at its basic features:
- I know; you love these sexy bullet points. Phillips says this product can be used for ALL areas of your body. Let’s hope that includes the sack, and by sack, I mean – you know. It can trim your shoulders, back, abs, chest and private parts. Yes!
- It has a 3-D pivoting head, which provides a close shave with minimal skin irritation. You know me – I simply won’t stand for those 2-D pivoting heads. If I wanted 2D, I would hook up my old Nintendo. Maybe I’m just not smart enough, but I honestly have no clue what a 3-D pivoting head is – I thought everything in the real world was 3D. I guess you’ll have to figure that one out.
- Rounded combs and blades that prevent scratching your precious man-skin. At least this time the comb is built-in.
- High-performance trimming utensil, who’s amazing cutting capabilities provided extremely-refined grooming. I won’t settle for anything less than refined grooming!
- Dual-end, all-in-one grooming solution.
- Note: I just noticed that this device is double-sided – for the ladies reading this, don’t get any ideas.
- Can be used dry or while showering. Honestly, for a body-grooming device, you really should be able to use it in the shower. However, for the ape and gorilla-like men out there, you’re going to need a good drain plug that will catch your makeshift-wig worth’ of hair, or after a month or two, you might have to call a plumber.
Let’s get one thing straight – when Phillips says this groomer can closely follow your body’s contours, I really them! To be honest, this device is a godsend for all of us hairy apes out there, LOL. Wow, the stand that comes with this product is almost sexier than the trimmer itself.
For you guys out there who don’t want to cut EVERYTHING OFF, you can adjust this trimmer to cut hair at lengths between 1/8th of an inch and 11/25th of an inch. The razor on this groomer is made from hypo-allergenic material, so all of you hypochondriacs can be at ease!
Just kidding – hypo-allergenic materials will just make things better for guys with sensitive skin. For all you guys out there who are too emotionally-sensitive – I don’t know what to tell you. So, let’s finish this up.
The Startling Conclusion
Out of the three body-groomers from Phillips, this is the latest and greatest of the model line. It has five integrated length settings, can be used when dry or wet, comes with a nifty, ridiculously-sexy stand, made with hypo-allergenic foil, 3-D pivoting head and a two-year warranty.
Honestly, I think the Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro gives you a plenty of value for the money spent. There is a reason why, at the time of writing this, it’s a #1-best seller on Amazon. It has plenty of 4 and 5-star reviews – what more could you ask for?
Also, after reading the top review for this product on Amazon, the guy says “this thing really works – yes, even on that”, and by that, he, of course, is talking about his private parts. As always, exercise extreme caution when grooming the shaft and sack. Check out this review for the Norelco G370 All-in-1.
It should be obvious that I’m talking about a carrot with a grocery bag attached to it – not your private parts. Buy the Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro below at best price.