Wahl 79300-400 color pro 20 piece complete haircutting kit
Hello, gentlemen. It would seem that Wahl has done it again! What do you mean? Well, they’ve created the Wahl 79300-400 Color Pro 20 Piece Complete Haircutting Kit. However, I don’t want you to get the impression that this product is new.
With nearly a thousand reviews on Amazon, I believe this trimmer was created quite some time ago. While I attempt to keep you entertained, let’s take a peek at the basic features. This trimmer and haircutting set:
- Has a soft-touch grip. I have to admit I’m a big fan of the soft-touch grip – it really dopes improve control and comfort. I find that with no grip, my Norelco trimmer is quick to slide out of my hands like a wet bar of soap.
- Great for total-body and head grooming. No, fellas, it’s not referring to that head. Well, if you had hair growing there then you’d have to be one of those freak werewolf-brothers, LOL. Honesty, there’s nothing quite like a cheap beard and mustache trimmer that can also be used for a full-body groom. Although my sisters and mother make jokes about me not being ‘straight’, I can assure you that even the straightest guys need a full-body manscaping session. Besides, studies show that MOST women prefer a man with minimal ‘body’ hair.
- Carbon-steel, self-sharpening blades ensure precise trimming for years to come. As I mentioned earlier, who the heck wants to sharpen their beard trimmer’s blades, LOL.
- Color-coded keys – these are for the dumber guys – LOL, just kidding. As shown in the picture, the color-coded keys make it easy to match the right combs with the right settings.
- Guide combs are color-coded. This is great! For us memory-impaired men, the color-coded guide combs make it easy to remember what comb provides the hair length that we want.
Now that the basics have been covered, let’s just say that this is a 20-piece set. However, don’t assume that it’s some amazing deal just because it’s got 20 pieces. I can’t count how many times I’ve fallen for the “this has 600 pieces’ trick, only to find out that 595 of the pieces don’t work or do anything useful.
This haircutting set is touted as “providing professional quality haircuts at home”, but for $19, let’s be realistic – you’re going to get what you pay for. Although I’m not saying it’s the case with this haircutting set, it’s almost always better to pay a little more to get the quality that you deserve.
My Fresh Conclusion
So, what do I like about this product? Well, it comes with a snazzy case. Who doesn’t want that, LOL? It’s something to make the wife or girlfriend jealous. Listen, if you want to give yourself or others a decent, at-home haircut, for the price you just can’t beat this set.
If you think you’re going to get truly professional hairstyling from this set, think again. I’ll just end this review by saying that Wahl is basically the king of ‘strong motors’.
You will find that even this $19 trimmer has a motor that is powerful enough to make your significant other smile – just joking, but all trimmers from Wahl have a powerful motor, so there’s no disappointment there. Nor is there with the Wahl Trimmer All-In-One. With great power, comes great responsibility.